Customized Chemical Peels
What are Customized Chemical Peels?
During this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the face. The treatment is customized to each patient's needs - depending on the skin problem to be treated, the appropriate chemical agent will be selected. This solution gently exfoliates the skin, stimulating the production of new skin cells. It is a safe, non-invasive treatment that does not involve any needles or injections.
Treatment of Acne Scars & Acne
This treatment is a non-invasive way to lighten acne scarring and pigmentation. It is even able treat certain kinds of acne.
Smoother, Radiant, & More Even Skin
In exfoliating the skin, this treatment removes old layers of skin to reveal new skin that is smoother, brighter, and more even-toned. Chemical peels are effective in treating enlarged pores and pigmentation as well. By exfoliating the skin, this treatment is also able to stimulate collagen production
Customized Chemical Peel Prices
6 Sessions @ $600 net
All prices are inclusive of GST
Please call 6565 6556 for appointment booking
Pre-treatment Care Recommendations
Patients who are not suitable for this treatment include those who:
- Are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have any of the following conditions - active skin infectisna, sunburns, cold sores, fever blisters, warts, dermatitis or inflammatory Rosacea
- Are currently taking Accutane, or having had chemotherapy or radiation therapy
For one week prior to the treatment, avoid:
- Electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams and laser hair removal
- Excessive sun exposure
- Using any exfoliating products with salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acid and glycolic acid
For three days prior to the treatment:
- Refrain from using any products containing Retinol, AHA or BHA, or Benzoyl Peroxide
Post-treatment Care Recommendations
- When washing the face, rinse gently with water only and pat dry. Do not rub.
- As tempting as it may be, it is very important not to pick or pull the skin as this may cause scarring
- Your skin will be a bit sensitive after the treatment, avoid using harsh cleansers or washcloths
- Use adequate UV protection and avoid harsh sunlight
- Let your face rest - do not have any other facial treatment for at least two weeks
- Avoid picking at or scratching the skin as this may cause scarring. Allow the skin to gradually exfoliate on its own
- Treats acne, acne scars, enlarged pores and pigmentation
- Improves skin tone and skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Low downtime