What are Fillers?
Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid or poly-lactic acid, both naturally occurring substances in the body. As their name suggests, fillers are used to fill in desired areas of the face, reshaping and enhancing them. We have various types of fillers which are suited for different types of treatments. Our doctors will recommend the best type for you based on your desired outcomes.
Reduction of Wrinkles & Lines
Fillers are commonly used to reduce the appearance of lines on the face (eg. frown lines, crow’s feet, smile lines, forehead lines).
Facial Contouring & Plumping
Fillers can also be used to add volume to the forehead, cheeks, lips and jaw area; they help to achieve a contoured, v-shaped face with a plump, youthful appearance - think of it as a mini face lift.
When applied to targeted areas, fillers are able to treat the scars and depressions in the skin (icepick scars, pock marks) that caused by acne.
Dermal Filler Prices
1 Syringe @ $850 BEFORE gst
All prices are inclusive of GST
For fillers, the amounts needed may vary from patient to patient. Ours doctors will be able to advise you accordingly, based on your facial structure and expectations. Please contact us for a consultation if you are interested.
Please call 6565 6556 for appointment booking
Pre-treatment Care Recommendations
Patients who are not suitable for this treatment include those who:
- Are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have active skin infections, cold sores, or fever blisters
- Are taking Accutane (patients need to have stopped Accutane for at least 6 months)
- To avoid extra bruising, refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages 24 hours before and after
- Do not wear makeup during the procedure
- After the procedure, do not apply makeup or any other cosmetic product for at least 2 hours
- If you have an upcoming event or special occasion, schedule your appointment 1-2 weeks in advance to allow bruising, if any, and needle marks to subside
Post-treatment Care Recommendations
- Slight redness, tenderness, and swelling are normal. Not to fret, these will fade off within a period of few hours to a few days
- If you'd like to, you may apply ice to the affected areas to ease the tenderness and swelling
- Be gentle! Your newly-sculpted face needs some TLC. For the next few days, be very careful during cleansing and makeup application. Avoid knocking or placing excessive pressure on your face.
- Avoid strenuous activities for the remainder of the day
- Apply ample UV protection and avoid strong sunlight until any swelling/redness has subsided
- For best results, keep your head in an upright position for 4 hours post-treatment. Try to avoid resting your face on your hands or lying down during this period of time
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhance facial volume and create contour
- Create a more youthful look with an immediate face lift
- 15 to 20 minutes, minimal downtime