What are Skinboosters?
Time and tide wait for no man. As we age, the function of hyaluronic acid in our skin becomes less effective. As a result, skin becomes less and less hydrated over time, resulting in loss of tone and firmness. Aging is inevitable. However, there are treatments that can help to rejuvenate the skin. Skinboosters are a safe and natural treatment that creates luminous skin by gently smoothing the skin from the inside. It works by increasing the hydration within the skin to provide lasting moisture and improve the skin's surface. This treatment is highly versatile and can be used on delicate and difficult-to-treat areas such as the face, neck, decolletage and hands.
Skinboosters have been proven to be effective in restoring the hydrobalance of the skin, improving skin elasticity, firmness and tone to create a fresh and natural look. It can also be used to rejuvenate dry and chapped lips.
Treatment of Acne Scars
This treatment can help up to fill up indented acne scars or depressions in the skin.
3 Sessions @ $1,388 net
All prices are inclusive of GST
Please call 6565 6556 for appointment booking
Pre-treatment Care Recommendations
Patients who are not suitable for this treatment include those who:
- Are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have active skin infections, cold sores, or fever blisters
- Are taking Accutane (patients need to have stopped Accutane for at least 6 months)
- To avoid extra bruising, refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages 24 hours before and after
- Do not wear makeup during the procedure
- After the procedure, do not apply makeup or any other cosmetic product for at least 2 hours
- If you have an upcoming event or special occasion, schedule your appointment 1-2 weeks in advance to allow bruising, if any, and needle marks to subside
Post-treatment Care Recommendations
- Slight redness, tenderness, and swelling are normal. Not to fret, these will fade off within a period of few hours to a few days
- If you'd like to, you may apply ice to the affected areas to ease the tenderness and swelling
- Be gentle! Your newly-sculpted face needs some TLC. For the next few days, be very careful during cleansing and makeup application. Avoid knocking or placing excessive pressure on your face.
- Avoid strenuous activities for the remainder of the day
- Apply ample UV protection and avoid strong sunlight until any swelling/redness has subsided
- For best results, keep your head in an upright position for 4 hours post-treatment. Try to avoid resting your face on your hands or lying down during this period of time
- Restores the hydrobalance to the skin
- Improves elasticity, firmness & radiance
- Smooths acne scars
- Takes 15 to 20 minutes
- Minimal downtime